The Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC) program, offered by the New York State Department of Health, helps more than 270,000 income-eligible seniors. The EPIC program helps supplement the out–of–pocket cost for Medicare Part D drug plans.
What Are The Basic Requirements For EPIC?
- New York State resident age 65 or older
- Annual income below $35,000 (single) or $50,000 (married)
- Enrolled or eligible to be enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan (no exceptions), and
not receiving full Medicaid benefits
What Does EPIC Cover?
- New prescriptions and refills
- Insulin, insulin syringes, and needles
- Brand name and generic prescription drugs
- Quantities up to your Part D plan’s limits
Click here to learn more about the EPIC program.
EPIC Printable Application
You can print out the EPIC application through our website to start the process, as fast as possible. Learn more below:
- Download the printable PDF from the link below
- Fill out the application
- Mail completed application to the address provided